Junior Brand & Strategy Manager
As a member of our Brand & Strategy team, you will be passionate about developing outstanding marketing strategies for exciting brands in the world of sport. You will play a big part in the development of commercially successful relationships, managing interactions with your clients while also supporting new business pitches for MATTA. You will have the opportunity to see first hand your strategies come to life on shoots and in our acclaimed marketing assets.
You will work with a Brand & Strategy Director to develop and manage the creative response to briefs which you both influence and ultimately write. You will be the pivot point in the ideation process, knowing and understanding what will and won't work, and recommending the best course of action. You will develop the ability to get under the skin of brand positioning and strategic planning, even while accurately scoping projects, targets and budgets.
- You are a natural relationship builder with the gravitas to quickly enable trust, rapport and respect.
- You are excellent at managing budgets and finance.
- You ensure project objectives are delivered because like us you are fanatical about execution and its detail.
- You are someone who enjoys rolling your sleeves up to manage projects end to end, with a real flair for outstanding organisation and project planning.
- You have impeccable brief writing skills.
- You are a bright and strategic thinker with exceptional aptitude for creative thinking.
- You have at least a year of marketing experience, and a true passion for working with brands.
- You have a fascination with advertising, media and consumers and a great knowledge of past and current relevant campaigns.
- You can lead and manage multiple accounts/briefs at any one time.
- You exude a positive can do attitude.
You’re passionate about
- The creative industry, and have a curiosity that knows no bounds.
- Making a tangible impact in your role.
- Working on meaningful challenges and making a difference.
- Delivering quality over quantity.
- Creating brand identities from scratch, as well as rebranding, repositioning and refreshing existing brands.
Working with us means…
- Working alongside some of the brightest minds in an exciting sector - at the intersection of sport and consumer brand marketing.
- Joining a tight-knit community with an open, supportive culture.
- Delivering inspirational campaigns for our clients.
- Bringing your own ideas to the table and solving problems together.
The cherry on top
- Salary: Competitive pay, and a guaranteed 3% annual pay rise, or 5% to 10% based on targets.
- Holiday: 22 days, that increases with service up to 30 days.
- Equipment: Brand new MacBooks, iMacs and all the accessories you’ll ever need.
- Health: Free gym membership or monthly contribution to your sports team, and an Employee Assistance Programme to help you with your wellbeing.
- Personal development: Quarterly career check-ins (‘YouMATTAs’), contribution to training courses of your choice, and structured career progression.
- Socials: regular nights out including meals, drinks and activities; tickets to major sports events; payday pizza Friday!
Get in touch
If you think MATTA sounds like a place where you can do your best work, then send us your CV and a covering note telling us about yourself.